Cheapest Broadband Plans
Finding and comparing the cheapest broadband deals isn’t easy, especially with over six providers and a multitude of cable and fibre broadband plans to choose from. That’s why EnjoyCompare, have pulled together the best broadband deals for you to freely compare and review. Our goal is to help you get the cheapest broadband deal, with the best broadband speeds at a price that you can afford. What’s more, you can now compare your current broadband speed with our Singapore based broadband speed tool. Allowing you to rank your broadband speed with other providers, to see if your connection is throttled or restricted.
Is it cheaper to get a bundle?
Broadband providers in Singapore offer discounts and promotions if you bundle or package together services i.e. Mobile phone plans and home fibre broadband. This can seem cheaper and indeed sometimes they do offer very attractive broadband deals. However bundled services are sometimes more expensive and difficult to compare. We recommend that you look at your total monthly cost of all telco services (Broadband, Mobile Data, Mobile Phone Plans and TV) and then compare each of these bought separately. In the case of fibre broadband in Singapore, you can get cheap deals from the following providers.
- MyRepublic – Established in 2011, offering fibre broadband solutions in Singapore. MyRepublic now serves over 600,000 subscribers and now offers mobile plans, including their recently launched smart 35, Mega 55 and Xtra 85 plans.
- ViewQwest – Established in 2001, ViewQwest offers fibre broadband in Singapore. As a broadband only provider, it’s not possible to bundle packages, but with amazing broadband prices and super fast speeds, they should be a key consideration when comparing the cheapest broadband plans.
- StarHub – A veteran Singapore telco, Starhub has seen its market share tested over the years, with new broadband providers offering superfast speeds at reasonable rates. As a large telco, consumers can expect to find bundle deals and packages.
- Singtel – Another veteran Singapore telecommunications brand, Singtel offers a range of bundle packages across TV, Broadband and Mobile Plans. Hunt around for the best package, then compare individually to find the best deals.
- M1 – A smaller telco in Singapore, which broadband and mobile plans, you can expect to see a few bundles, but do a comparison as plans aren’t always the cheapest.
Is cheap broadband a good choice?
Cheap broadband doesn’t mean bad quality or slow, in fact, the Singapore’s Next Gen NBN is the backbone to all fibre broadband service in Singapore. What’s different is the speed, price and services offered by each broadband provider, so shop around and you’ll find attractive new customer promotions.
What are the cheapest broadband providers plans?
The cheapest broadband plans are usually offered at slower speeds, with Starhub offering 500Mbps for S$29.90. However ViewQwest offers an amazing 1Gbps for S$39.90, so for a little more, you can get a huge boost in speed. Keep your eyes open to different speeds and look for the best value deal, instead of the cheapest deals.