Apply today and enjoy Exceptional golfing privileges Read More
- Complimentary green fees* and privileged at premier golf and country clubs across Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
- Plus Membership to the Preferred Golf programme with over 60 world-renowned golf resorts such as The K-Club in Ireland and Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa in Spain.
- Supplementary Card Members will also enjoy these golfing privileges.
- Card Members’ guests can play at the American Express Preferred Rate when accompanied by an eligible Card Member.
With these exceptional golfing privileges, there is no better golfing partner than your American Express Platinum Credit Card
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
With the American Express Golf Credit Card, you are in safe hands, start improving your handicap and enjoy complimentary green fees, including privileged access at premier golf and country clubs across Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines. Not only that but supplicatory cardholders also enjoy similar golfing privileges with the American Express Platinum golf credit card in Singapore.
Your American Express® Platinum Credit Card is, without doubt, your best-golfing partner with the superb golfing privileges* it offers at over 40 golf courses. What’s more, your Supplementary Card Member gets to enjoy these same golf privileges.
With compliments from American Express, enjoy complimentary green fees and privileged access to over 40 golf clubs in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
– Warren Golf & Country Club
– Raffles Country Club
– Sembawang Country Club
– Jurong Country Club
– Orchid Country Club
– Mount Malarayat Golf & Country Club
– Splendido Taal Country Club
– Eagle Ridge Golf Club
– Summit Point Golf Club
– Palm Resort Golf & Country Club
– Horizon Hills Golf Club
– The Legends Golf & Country Club
– Pulai Springs Resort
– Tiara Melaka Golf & Country Club
– ELS Club Teluk Datai
– Penang Golf Club
– Penang Golf Resort
– Cinita Sayang Golf Club
– Swiss Garden Resort & Spa
– Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club
– Kotai Permai Golf & Country Club
– IOI Palm Garden Golf Club
– Seremban International Golf Club
– Amverton Cove Golf Club
– Bukit Kemuning Golf Club
– Sutera Harbour Golf & Country Club
– Southlinks Country Club
– Ria Bintan Golf Club
– Imperial Klub Golf
– Sentul Highlands Golf Club
– Rancamaya Golf & Country Estate
– Riverside Golf & Country Club
– Giri Gahana Golf & Resort
– Taman Dayu Golf Club
– Bali National Golf Club
– Alpine Golf Club
– Lotus Valley Golf Club
– Muang Kaew Golf & Country Club
– Riverdale Golf Club
– Royal Gems Golf Club – Salaya
– Royal Gems Golf City – Dream Arena
– Mountain Creek Golf Resort & Residences
– Loch Palm Golf Club
– Banyan Golf Club
– Chiang Mai Highlands Golf & Spa Resort
- Weekdays: Simply bring one paying guest to enjoy complimentary green fees.
- Weekends: Simply bring two paying guests to enjoy complimentary green fees.
Please make your reservation by calling your Concierge at 1800 396 6000 to enjoy these golf privileges.
Enjoy complimentary membership to the Preferred Golf programme with over 60 world-renowned golf resorts such as The K-Club in Ireland and Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa in Spain
Preferred Golf benefits include:
- Complimentary room upgrade upon arrival (when available*)
- Late check-out (when available at check in)
- Complimentary round of golf with each night stay at participating properties
- Stay More package offers discounted rounds of golf for two people, for every night of your stay
- You’re over 21 years old. Supplementary Card applicant should be over 18 years
- For Singapore Citizens and Residents, you have earnings, an income of over S$50,000 p.a
- For Expatriates, you have earnings, a minimum income of over S$60,000 p.a.
Enjoy compare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by enjoy compare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.