Apply today and enjoy The Citi Prestige Benefits Read More
- Earn 3.25 Citi Dollars (or 1.3 miles) for every dollar you spend locally and 5 Citi Dollars (or 2 miles) for every dollar you spend overseas.
- Complimentary night at any hotel of your choice after a minimum 4-consecutive-night booking.
- Unlimited airport lounge access.
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Gold Status.
Apply now and receive 62,500 Citi Dollars (or 25,000 miles).
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
The Citibank Prestige Credi Card is a very unique high-end offering, featuring a range of personal and tailored rewards. The card benefits from unlimited Citi Dollars you can earn 3.5 Citi dollars for every one dollar spent locally and a huge 5 Citi dollars for every one dollar spent overseas. Furthermore Prestige card holders benefit from dining, golf, travel and shopping exclusive offers, not forgetting the complimentary travel insurance and the Citi exclusive travel guides – Review brought to you by Enjoy Compare
Earn 3.25 Citi Dollars (or 1.3 miles) for every dollar you spend locally and 5 Citi Dollars (or 2 miles) for every dollar you spend overseas (overseas spend must be denominated in a currency other than Singapore Dollar). There’s no limit to how many Citi Dollars you can earn and Citi Dollars never expire.
Citi Prestige is a unique Credit Card that rewards you for your banking relationship. Earn annual Relationship Bonus (denominated in Citi Dollar) at a rate that increases exponentially based on your tenure with Citibank.
The Relationship Bonus rate is applied on your annual retail card spend in the membership year to derive the Citi Dollar amount.
All annual fees stated are inclusive of GST. An annual fee is S$535 for main Cardmember and free for life for Supplementary Cardmember
- Main applicant must be aged 21 years old and above.
- Supplementary applicant must be aged 18 years old and above.
- For Singaporeans, PR’s and Foreigners, minimum annual income of S$120,000 to qualify
- For salaried employee: A copy of your NRIC / Passport, latest original computerized pay slip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement
- For self-employed: A copy of your NRIC / Passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months’ bank statements
Enjoy compare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by enjoy compare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.