Apply today and enjoy Free American Tourister Luggage Read More
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with this cash back and rewards credit card.
- Up to 5% cash rebates on dining and groceries purchases.
- 5% cash rebate on recurring Mobile, Cable TV, Internet Bill Payment.
- 1 Rewards point with every dollar spent.
- Kids enjoy for free offers, and other family benefits (ie. free dine, free movie, baby/toy discount etc).
- Up to 5% cash rebates on petrol and up to an additional 16% instant discount at Caltex and Shell stations.
- Apply with MyInfo via SingPass and get an additional $20 worth of Grab Rides.
Apply today and receive a free Samsonite Spinner 68cm Luggage (worth S$560) and $20 worth of Grab Rides.
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
HSBC Platinum Card
The HSBC Visa Platinum credit card makes family moments even more valuable, with 5% cash rebate on recurring mobile/cable TV/internet bill payments, as well as grocery shopping at Cold Storage, Giant, Jasons and Market Place. Not forgetting HSBC Platinum cardholders enjoy 5% cash rebate on Dining and amazing savings on petrol, with a huge 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate at all Shell and Caltex service stations islandwide. Not forgetting 1 reward point for every dollar spent!
The HSBC Visa Platinum card also offers that standard selection of HSBC offers, such as Dining, Golf, Travel and shopping privileges. It is great for people looking for a card that gives them both rebates and rewards. It provides a healthy range of incentives across many key brands in Singapore.
5% Recurring Bill Rebate:
The HSBC Platinum cardholders enjoy 5% cash rebate on selected recurring bills, which includes recurring mobile, cable TV and internet bill payments. This offer is only valid for telecommunications companies in Singapore which offer recurring bill payment for Mobile, Cable TV and/or Internet services on HSBC credit card(s).
5% Fuel Rebate:
Cardholders of the HSBC Platinum card enjoy up to 5% cash rebate on petrol, plus, enjoy up to an additional 16% instant discount at all Caltex and Shell stations.
5% Grocery Rebate:
Enjoy up to 5% cash rebate on groceries, across all local grocery stores and supermarkets.
*Total rebate is capped at S$60 per account per quarter if the cardholder spends a minimum amount of S$400 in eligible purchases per month for all 3 months in a quarter OR total rebate is capped at S$120 per account per quarter if the cardholder spends a minimum amount of S$800 in eligible purchases per month for all 3 months in a quarter.
The HSBC Visa Platinum credit card comes with a range of rewards and promotional offers. The Platinum exclusive rewards include golf, dining, shopping and travel privileges, with even more offers with HSBC everyday movie treats. The HSBC card provides complimentary travel coverage of S$300,000 for you and your loved ones. The HSBC Visa Platinum credit card comes with an annual fee waiver for 2 years.
All HSBC Reward Credit Cards are included in a unique HSBC rewards program. This program is in addition to the card specific rewards, which offer customers the advantage of up-to-date exclusive Singapore rewards. The program allows you to redeem points across a range of categories including shopping, home & leisure and much more.
Best HSBC Credit Cards
Still not sure which HSBC credit card to get? Then why not compare all the best HSBC credit cards here at EnjoyCompare.
- Main applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- A minimum annual income of S$30,000 p.a. for Singaporeans or Permanent Residents
- A minimum annual income of S$40,000 p.a. for self-employed and foreigners residing in Singapore
- If you do not meet the income requirement, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.
EnjoyCompare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.