Apply today and enjoy Cashback on all your daily spends Read More
- Up to 23% savings at selected petrol stations.
- 6% cashback on Local and overseas dining.
- 3% cashback on Local and overseas online transactions and supermarkets.
- 3% cashback on Local and overseas private hire rides, including bikes (e.g. Grab, Go-Jek, ComfortDelGro and TADA).
- 3% cashback on Recurring telco bills and electricity bills (e.g. StarHub, Singtel, Sembcorp Power and Senoko Energy).
- Enjoy complimentary travel insurance of up to $500,000.
Apply today and receive S$50 cash rebate upon approval.
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
The OCBC 365 credit card has been around for a few years and has become one of the most popular cash back cards in Singapore. With a minimum $800 spend a month threshold and a comprehensive range of cash back categories, it’s fairly easy to reach the $80 cashback cap each month. So if you’re in the market for a new cash back credit card and are comfortable that the $80 cap isn’t a barrier, then the OCBC 365 card might be your best option, but what’s the alternative and should you consider an unlimited cashback card?
OCBC 365 Credit Card
Let’s start by exploring the amazing benefits and cash back options of the 365 card and then compare with alternative unlimited cash back options. The first thing to note is the extensive range of cash back categories. Unlike other cards, the OCBC 365 card comes with cashback across dining, groceries, transport, petrol, utilities and online travel bookings.
OCBC 365 Cashback
- Dining – 6% Cashback Local and overseas dining, every day, including online food delivery.
- Groceries – 3% Local and overseas groceries, including online groceries.
- Transport – 3% Local and overseas private hire rides, including bikes (e.g. Grab, Go-Jek, ComfortDelGroand TADA).
- Petrol – 20.4% Fuel savings at Esso (Till 30 June 2019), 23% Fuel savings at Caltex and 5% Cashback on fuel spend at all other petrol service stations.
- Utilities – 3% cash back on Recurring telco bills and electricity bills (e.g. StarHub, Singtel, M1, MyRepublic, CirclesLife, Sembcorp Power and Senoko Energy).
- Travel – 3% cash back on online air and cruise tickets purchase and Online hotel and tour bookings (e.g. Agoda and Airbnb).
- Receive 0.3% cash back on all other expenses.
You must spend $800 a month to qualify for the above cashback rates. If you spend less than S$800, a flat 0.3% cashback is awarded and all cashback amount is capped at S$80 per calendar month.
- OCBC 365 Concierge Services – A 24/7 premium service, providing support for travel reservations, booking tickets to discounted access to golf clubs or dinner reservation.
- Visa Luxury Hotels – Enjoy access to prestigious hotels and resorts, specially handpicked for Visa Signature cardholders. With the best available rate guarantee, Automatic room upgrade. Complimentary Internet, when available and Complimentary continental breakfast.
- Visa Checkout – the easier way to pay online – Enjoy access to a wide variety of promotions and deals, including travel, food and wine, dining, shopping, sports, entertainment and more.
Additional Promotions Include
- Additional Cashback Promotion – Get S$40 cashback when you sign up with Sembcorp Power, Senoko Energy, Keppel Electric or Geneco on your recurring electricity bill payment. Valid for the first 4,000 customers per electricity retailer. This is in addition to the 3% monthly cashback for recurring electricity bill payment.
- Travel Insurance – Simply charge your round-trip air/sea/land travel tickets to your OCBC 365 Credit Card, and you will get up to S$500,000 complimentary Travel Personal Accident Insurance and up to S$400 coverage for Baggage Loss (more than 48 hours).
OCBC 365 Eligibility
- Minimum Age: 21 and above.
- Annual Income: S$30,000 and above for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs and S$45,000 and above for foreigners.
- Cashback is computed based on 2 decimal places per transaction without any rounding.
- Cashback is not awarded on the following: Annual card fees, Cash-On-Instalments, Instalment Payment Plan, PayLite, tax payments, interest, late payment charges, cash advances, balance transfers, bill payments made via Internet Banking, AXS or SAM network, and other fees and charges.
- In relation to spend incurred on any EZ-Link and Transit Link transactions posted in a Principal Cardmember’s credit card account (“EZ-Link spend”) in a relevant calendar month, such a Principal Cardmember is only entitled to claim up to 0.3% cash back from an amount not exceeding S$200 of the total EZ-Link spend for that relevant calendar month. For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the total cash back a Principal Cardmember may be entitled to receive in relation to his/her total EZ-Link spend for a relevant calendar month shall not exceed S$0.60.
- Purchases charged to the Card but yet to be posted to the Card Account will not be taken into account in the computation of cashback to be awarded.
Fees & Charges
- Principal Card $192.60 a year (First 2 years free)
- Supplementary Card $96.30 a year (First 2 years free)
To earn an annual fee waiver for your OCBC 365 Credit Card, you must spend a minimum of at least S$10,000 in one year, starting from the month after your OCBC 365 Credit Card was issued.
- MyInfo – MyInfo will be temporarily unavailable from 2am to 8.30am every Wednesday and Sunday due to scheduled maintenance.
- System Maintenance – Please note that your product may not be availed to you instantly during system maintenance hours between 9.30pm to 6am.
Best OCBC Credit Cards
Still not sure which OCBC credit card to get? Then why not compare all the best OCBC credit cards here at EnjoyCompare.
You have to be 21 years old and above
- S$30,000 and above for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs.
- S$45,000 and above for foreigners.
EnjoyCompare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the supplier’s website.