Best Platinum Credit Cards
Finding the best platinum credit card isn’t easy, that why the team here at EnjoyCompare have shortlisted the best platinum credit cards in Singapore. The best platinum cards come with exclusive rewards, privileges and welcome promotions that are standard with platinum credit cards. However, it’s important to ensure that these card features are a benefit to your lifestyle and something that you will enjoy, as the best platinum cards usually come with a hefty annual fee.
Best Platinum Credit Card
- HSBC Platinum Card.
- Citibank PremierMiles Card.
- Standard Chartered Visa Platinum Card.
- American Express Platinum Card.
Platinum Credit Cards
Looking for the best platinum credit cards in Singapore, then look no further, with EnjoyCompare we have taken the hassle out of credit card shopping. Compare and review the best platinum cards in Singapore, with welcome gifts and rewards. Platinum Credit Cards often offer the best platinum rewards and here at EnjoyCompare, we have selected the best platinum cards for your convenience. So make an informed comparison and apply for the best platinum card today.
Frequency Asked Questions
- What is a Platinum Credit Card? A platinum credit card used to be considered a prestigious addition to your wallet, but these days these cards are a lot more commonplace and most providers offer one as part of their range. These days there is a range of flash cards on the market, such as gold or charge cards offering concierge services and fancy hotel deals as part of the package. While platinum cards used to be targeted at higher earners than standard cards, this has changed in recent years. So a range of people on different salaries may qualify for these cards. Platinum cards are similar to other standard credit cards, and again, while they used to have higher credit limits, the difference between these cards and others have closed over the years.
- What are the Benefits of a Platinum Credit Card? Some platinum cards do offer perks, however, such as 0% balance transfer periods, 0% on purchases, cash back, and reward schemes. So it’s worth checking out what benefits are on offer by taking out one of these cards, as with any others you might apply for. You can compare platinum credit cards quickly and easily with EnjoyCompare free, independent service.
- Are there any Disadvantages to Platinum Credit Cards? The interest rates on platinum credit cards tend to be similar to the rates on standard credit cards and make sure you don’t think you’re getting something special by applying for one of these cards. It’s vital to check the APR you’ll pay and the finer details. We’re free, independent and compare all Singapore credit cards as well as offering exclusive deals you can’t get anywhere else.