Apply today and enjoy Up To 3% cashback Read More
- 1% cashback on all eligible retail purchases.
- 3% cashback on online transactions in foreign currency and vPost transactions.
- 2% cashback on all other online spends in local currency, including contactless and mobile payments.
- Enjoy an Online Price Guarantee which refunds you 50% of the price difference if you find a lower price of the same item within 30 days.
Get up to S$100 Cashback.
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
Standard Chartered Spree Card
The newly launched Spree card is an updated version of the original Standard Chartered SingPost card, this card is specifically focused on cardholders that predominantly spend online. The new Spree Card offers up to S$60 cashback a month, with no minimum spend, which is one of the highest monthly caps of any card in Singapore.
Cashback and Rebates
Standard Chartered Spree cardholders enjoy 3% cashback on online transactions in foreign currency and vPost transactions, with 2% cashback in all other online spends in local currency and for all the retail purchases you still earn 1% cashback. So it should be easy to reach that S$60 cap, rebating you an impressive S$720 on your annual spending. However, AXS, ATM, tax payments and most forms of top-up or payment to funds prepaid cards using the SingPost Spree Card are not eligible for cashback.
Credit Card Price Guarantee
Have you bought an item online, only to find it discounted a few days later! Well with the Standard Chartered Spree card you are protected, with a refund of 50% of the price difference if you find a lower price for the same item within 30 days.
So sign up and apply for the Spree Credit Card and Standard Chartered will help make every checkout a little less guilty.
Best Standard Chartered Credit Cards
Still not sure which Standard Chartered credit card to get? Then why not compare all the best Standard Chartered credit cards here at EnjoyCompare.
Applicants much meet the following criteria.
Age: 21 to 65 year of age
Minimum annual income:
- Singaporean citizen and permanent resident: S$30,000
- Foreigners and employment pass holders: S$60,000
Employment Pass Holders:
- Foreigners must be holders of P1, P2 and Q Singapore Employment Passes
- Q Pass holders must have a minimum one year validity remaining on their passes