Apply today and enjoy Up to 20,00 welcome miles Read More
- Highest local and overseas earn rate all year round with no minimum spend and no cap on miles earned.
- Earn 1.4 miles for every S$1 spent locally.
- Earn 2.4 miles for every S$1 spent overseas.
- Earn 6 miles for every S$1 spent on major airlines and hotels booked through Expedia, Agoda and UOB Travel.
- Complimentary personal accident and travel inconvenience insurance coverage of up to S$1,000,000.
- The choice to redeem from over 40 airlines, cash or travel packages.
- Exclusively for PRVI Miles American Express Card, enjoy bonus 20,000 loyalty miles with a minimum spend of S$50,000 per membership year and up to 8 complimentary one-way Changi airport transfer.
Get up S$80 Cash Credit when you apply today.
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
UOB PRVI Miles Card
The UOB PRVI card has been designed specifically for the jet setter who is interested in collecting the elusive AIRMILES! This card is a true mile earning card, because it has the highest local and overseas earns rate all year round with no minimum spend and no cap on miles earned. That’s an earning ratio of 2.4 miles for every S$1 spent overseas and 1.4 miles for every S$1 spent locally. Plus cardholders can enjoy a stunning 6 miles for every S$1 spent on major airlines and hotels through Expedia, Agoda and UOB Travel.
What’s more, new applicants for the UOB PRVI Miles Card from 20 June 2017 to 30 September 2017 will get UNI$6,000 (equivalent to 12,000 welcome miles). Existing UOB Cardmembers will get UNI$2,500 (equivalent to 5,000 welcome miles). But like with most things, this is limited to the first 1,200 spenders who have successfully applied via SMS enrollment and have spent a minimum of S$4,000 within 60 calendar days from card opened date.
Cardmembers can choose to convert their UNI$ into air miles at the conversion rate of UNI$1 = 2 miles. A conversion fee of S$25 will apply for each conversion.
Last but not least the UOB PRVI Card comes with complimentary travel insurance, as long as cardholders charge the entire fare of the public conveyance in advance of the scheduled departure time to the UOB PRVI Miles Card. Cardholders will receive personal accident and travel inconvenience insurance coverage of up to S$1,000,000.
The AMEX UOB PRVI card provides free limousine rides to Changi Airport, how cool is that? Each cardmember will receive up to 2 complimentary limousine ride to Changi airport per quarter with a minimum charge of $1,000 overseas spend within the same qualifying period. For big spenders, you will also be happy to know that UOB PRVI Miles American Express Cardmembers will receive UNI$10,000 (equivalent to 20,000 miles) if he/she spends S$50,000 or more in a card membership year. The downside to the AMEX card, however, is that some overseas merchant prefers Visa cards due to lower transaction costs; and AMEX exchange rate is usually higher than Visa’s as well.
UOB Travel Convenience
With the UOB PRVI card you can enjoy benefits that will make your travels a smooth and seamless affair.
- UOB PRVI Butler: Dedicated hotline for comprehensive travel assistance (including flight, hotel, insurance and car rental booking)
- Tel: 6302 5993
- Operating hours: Mon-Fri: 8.30am – 7pm, Sat: 8.30am – 2pm, Sun/PH: Closed
Complimentary Travel Insurance
- Complimentary travel insurance coverage of up to S$1,000,000 and travel inconvenience coverage (loss of luggage, flight and luggage delay)^
- Cardmembers must charge the entire fare of the public conveyance in advance of the scheduled departure time to the UOB PRVI Miles Card.
*Travel Personal Accident Insurance covers accidental death or disablement whilst on public conveyance. Travel inconvenience insurance benefits include connecting flight delay, luggage delay, travel delay, loss of luggage, loss of travel documents, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation. This is a brief explanation of the coverage and not a contract of insurance. The specific details applicable to this insurance are set out in the Insurance Certificate and Agreement which is the operative document. Click here for the Insurance Certificate. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please seek advice from a qualified advisor if in doubt.
UOB Miles Earn Rate
To enjoy 6 miles for every S$1 spent on major airlines and hotels, cardmembers must book through these partners.
- For bookings, visit agoda.com/prvimiles. Valid from 26 May 2017 to 31 December 2017. Additional UNI$ will be credited to Cardmember’s account within three months from departure from hotel.
- For bookings, visit expedia.com.sg/prvimiles. Valid from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018. Please delete your browsing history before visiting the dedicated website for bookings.
- For bookings, visit UOBTravel.com/prvimiles. Valid from 26 May 2017 to 31 December 2017.
UOB PRVI Miles American Express Card:
The UOB PRVI Miles American Express Card come with a miles earning rate of x1.4 for local spend and x2.4 for all purchases made overseas and customers receive an additional 20,000 bonus miles and annual fee waiver for the 1st year.
Card holders receive free unlimited complimentary one-way limousine transfer from your home to Singapore Changi Airport with UOB PRVI Miles American Express Card. Applicable to UOB PRVI Miles American Express Cardmembers only. Cardmembers will receive up to two (2) complimentary limousine services to Changi Airport in a quarter, with a minimum charge of S$1,000 overseas spend within the same qualifying period. kindly make your booking at least 2 working days prior to your departure date.
Terms & Conditions:
*Applicable to new applicants for UOB PRVI Miles cards from 20 June 2017 to 30 September 2017. New UOB Cardmembers will get UNI$6,000 (equivalent to 12,000 welcome miles). Existing UOB Cardmembers will get UNI$2,500 (equivalent to 5,000 welcome miles). Limited to the first 1,200 spenders with successful SMS enrollment and a minimum S$4,000 spend within 60 calendar days from card opened date. Not valid for existing Cardmembers who hold a UOB PRVI Miles Card before 20 June 2017 or cancelled any UOB PRVI Miles Card in the six (6) months prior to 20 June 2017. Other terms and conditions apply. Click here for full terms and conditions.
- You must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident and be at least 21 years old.
- A minimum annual income of S$50,000 (for UOB PRVI American Express and Mastercard Card) and S$80,000 (for UOB PRVI Miles Visa Card), or a Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$30,000 is required.
- Supplementary Card applicants must be aged 18 years and above.
- Principal Card Annual Fee: S$256.80 per annum (Complimentary for the first year)
- Supplementary Card Annual Fee: S$128.40 (First 2 Supplementary Cards are free for life)
EnjoyCompare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.