Apply today and enjoy an affordable loan rate of 4.98%p.a.. Read More
- Get cash the next day. Terms and conditions apply.
- Extra cash of up to 4x your monthly income (Max. amount of $250,000).
- Apply online and receive an additional $88 cash back.
- $0 Processing fee (worth S$88)
- Enjoy $199 credit to offset the first-year annual fee.
- Review Text
- Loan Details
- Lender Details
Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan
The Standard Chartered CashOne loan is one of Singapore strongest offers, improved further with an EnjoyCompare exclusive low rate of 4.98% p.a with a loan value of under S$50,000. What’s more, if you sign up today, you can borrow up to 4x your monthly income and get the cash the very next working day.
With the Standard Chartered Personal Loan, you get up to 4x your monthly income and a 5-year annual fee waiver on your Platinum Visa credit card if you have an annual income of $30,000 and above. Plus enjoy a first-year annual fee waiver of $199 (deducted from any loan approved) and the following annual fee of S$50 I also waived if all payment is received by payment due date for the past 12 months.
*This content has been compiled and published by EnjoyCompare. EnjoyCompare has not consulted nor obtained the permission of the financial institution which created this content prior to publication. As such, the information published here may be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. For more updated information, please visit the financial institution’s website directly.
- Annual Fee: $199 (deducted from the loan approved) and a further $50 annual fee waived if all payment is received by payment due date for the past 12 months
- Early redemption fee: $250 or 3% of the outstanding principal, whichever is higher
- Late payment: $80 will be charged if minimum payment is not received by the due date. If the instalment amount payment is not received on or before the due date in full and a balance is carried forward from the relevant statement, finance charges will be calculated on a daily basis at the EIR of 25.9% per annum.
Age: 21 to 65 years old with a minimum annual income of:
- $20,000 for Singapore citizens and permanent residents
- $60,000 for foreigners with an Employment Pass
- Employment Pass holders: Foreigners must be holders of P1, P2 or Q type Singapore Employment Passes or Q Pass holders must have minimum 1-year validity remaining on their passes
EnjoyCompare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.
Standard Chartered in Singapore is a global bank within South East Asia, Africa, Europe and America. They have a large presence with over 1500 branches worldwide.
Standard Chartered has been in Singapore for 157 years. It’s amongst the first global banking groups to receive a Qualifying Full Bank (QFB) licence. With some 7,000 employees in Singapore, several branches and ATMs, customers have access to all its banking facilities.