- Review Text
- Detailed Description
- Lender Details
Whether you are buying your dream property, investing in a new property or tapping into the excess equity of your assets, ANZ can help you achieve your financial goals with flexible financing solutions and personalised services.
Suite of Property Loan options in Singapore
Access to a range of financing options that offer you choices based on your needs and goals.
Residential Property Loan
ANZ Property Loan can help you own your dream property in Singapore with flexible and convenient financing solutions.
- Fixed Rates – Pre-determined rates and repayment period for better peace of mind knowing exactly how much you will pay each month and for how long.
- Floating Rates – Transparent interest rate pegged to either 3-month Swap Offer Rate (SOR)1 or the average of both 3-month Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (SIBOR)2 and Swap Offer Rate (SOR).
If you have substantial equity in your property, an equity loan enables you to purchase a property by borrowing against the market value of your current property, thereby unlocking your money for potentially higher returns.
A short term loan complementing your ANZ Property Loan that helps you with the initial down payment of your property purchase while pending receipt of sales proceeds.Distinct Advantages of ANZ Property Loans in Singapore
The ANZ Property Loan is the first of its kind in the Singapore market to offer clients an interest rate that is pegged to a combined average of the Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (SIBOR) and the Swap Offer Rate (SOR).
- Experienced Mortgage Specialists who take the time to understand your goals and guide you through the home loan process.
- Enjoy competitive interest rates with unique features.
- Savings on Legal and Property Assessment Fee3.
- Peace of mind on your home with complimentary one year fire insurance4. Coverage includes building, contents, loss of rent or temporary accommodation, personal accident and liability cover.
1. Refers to 3-month Singapore Swap Offer Rate (SOR) obtained from the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) 8pm fixing on the last business day of the previous month. In the event that the 3-month SOR falls below 0.10%, the Bank shall use 0.10% as the 3-month SOR in its computation of interest for the relevant period.
2. Refers to the average of 3-month Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (SIBOR) 11am fixing on the first business day of the month and 3-month Singapore Swap Offer Rate (SOR) 8pm fixing on the last business day of the previous month obtained from the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS). In the event that either the 3-month SIBOR or SOR falls below 0.10%, the Bank shall use 0.10% as the 3-month SIBOR or SOR as the case may be in its computation of the 3-month SIBOR and SOR Combo for the relevant period.
3. These benefits are only available for a limited period, for selected packages and are subject to change without notice.
4. Fire insurance provided by ANZ is underwritten by ACE Insurance and the bank is only a distributor of this product. Any other administrative services, claims etc would be handled by ACE Insurance.
Who can apply for ANZ Property Loans?
- Singaporean citizens and permanent residents.
- Foreigners who are residing and working in Singapore.
- Foreigners who are resident of Indonesia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Cambodia, China, Dubai, Fiji, Hong Kong, and Philippines, and not working or residing in Singapore.
The loan details and rates provided here at Enjoycompare.com are for Reference only. Please note that the rates are subject to changes by banks from time to time and may not be exhaustive.
Enjoy compare is an independent loans information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by enjoy compare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.
ANZ opened a representative office in Singapore in 1974. It was later converted to offshore bank status in 1980 and further upgraded to a wholesale bank in 2002.
ANZ Singapore is one of two designated ANZ regional hubs in Asia which can provide integrated solutions across institutional and corporate banking, financial markets, trade finance, corporate finance, retail banking, private banking and investment banking services.