Citibank credit card in Singapore
Citibank has a long history, establishing itself in Singapore on 1 July 1902 and in the 1980s, Citibank was the first bank in Singapore to popularise the use of automated teller machines (ATMs). Not only that but in the early 1990s Citibank created Singapore’s first telephone banking service which was manned 24 hours by CitiPhone officers.
Below is a list of the most popular credit cards offered by Citibank in Singapore.
|Best for||Credit Card||Promotion|
|Rewards||Citi Rewards Card||Earn 10X Rewards on Selected categories.|
|Cash Back||Citi Cash Card||Enjoy 8% cash back on Dining, Grab, Groceries and Petrol, worldwide.|
|Travel & Miles Card||Citi PremierMiles Card||Get up to 30,000 Citi Miles. Plus Citi Miles never expire.|
|Student Card||Clear Student Card||No minimum income required.|
|Transport Card||Citi SMRT Card||Redeem your SMRT$ for cash rebate or vouchers.|
Best Citibank Credit Cards 2019
- Citibank PremierMiles Card.
- Citibank Cashback Card.
- Citibank Rewards Card.
- Citibank Prestige Card.
- Citibank SMRT Card.
It’s not easy finding the right credit card, especially with the different types of cards available in Singapore, including cash back, rewards and travel cards. That’s why our team here at EnjoyCompare have shortlisted the best Citibank credit cards for you to review and compare. So take the time to review your natural spending habits and match these with the different Citi cards.
Which Citibank credit card should you get and why.
- Citi Rewards Card – Best for collecting Citi reward points, which can be exchanged for good, services or frequent flyer miles.
- Citi Cash Back Card – Best for collecting cash rebate or cash back on your local and foreign spends.
- Citibank SMRT Card – Best for transport discounts, EzLink dual card and shopping discounts.
- Citi PremierMiles Visa Card -Best for earning Citi miles that can be exchanged for frequent flyer miles with your prefered airlines partner i.e. Singapore Airlines Krisflyer program (Citi Mildon’tont expire).
Citibank Cashback Card
The Citi Cash Back Card credit card offers cash back rewards on petrol, dining and shopping with just under 8% cashback (minimum of S$888 in a statement month to qualify). However, the cash rebate is capped at S$25 per category each month, with all additional spends at a 0.25% cashback rate. Furthermore, the Citi Cash Back card comes with access to Citi World Privileges and Discounts rewards program, which includes a free limousine ride to any destination in Singapore with min. SGD1600 charged to your Citi credit card. Plus get 2.5% cash back for every S$1 spent on flights & hotels with Expedia and earn up to 10% Citi Rebate on top of your existing card benefits at over 500 locations.
Citibank PremierMiles Card
The Citibank PremierMiles credit card from Citi is one of the best travel credit cards in Singapore. With a modest 1.2 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent locally and 2.4 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent overseas, you can very quickly scale your Citi Rewards Miles.
What’s more, the transfer of Citi Miles to Krisflyer Miles or any other Air Miles partner is 1-for-1 and your Citi Miles NEVER EXPIRE. Although you do have to pay a minimal S$25 transfer fee. Lastly, Citi cardholders enjoy the very best points transfers on hotel loyalty programs of 1 Citi Mile = 1 IHG Rewards Club point and 1 Citi Mile = 1.5 Hilton Honours points.
- Up to 10% Citi Rebate at over 300 locations, including Starbucks, Subway and Sheng Siong.
- 1-for-1 Citibank Miles to a wide range of airline AirMile programs, including KrisFlyer, Asia Miles, Executive Club, Etihad Guest, Qantas, Qatar and Flying Blue.
- Great reward point transfers on hotel loyalty programs of 1 Citi Mile = 1 IHG Rewards Club point and 1 Citi Mile = 1.5 Hilton Honours points.
- Collect and generate Citi Miles that NEVER EXPIRE, so you can enjoy your rewards when you choose!
Citi Rewards Card
The Citibank Rewards card is one of the best cards for earning reward points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts. With the Citi Rewards card, you can earn 10X Rewards with your Citi Rewards Card on all shopping all year long.
- Enjoy up to 10% Citi Rebate at over 300 locations, including Starbucks, Subway and Sheng Siong.
- Save up to 14% on fuel at Esso and Shell.
- Earn 10X Rewards* when you shop for shoes, bags and clothes at online or retail stores, or department stores, locally and overseas.
- Enjoy free travel insurance when you charge your airfare to your Citi Rewards Card.
- Redeem your reward points for amazing trips, discounts and more at the Citi Rewards website