OCBC Credit Cards
Are you looking for the best OCBC credit card, with cash back, travel or rewards features? Picking an OCBC credit card isn’t easy, that’s why our team here at EnjoyCompare have shortlisted the best OCBC credit cards in Singapore. So search and compare today for the best OCBC travel and OCBC cash back credit cards.
Best OCBC Credit Card
Looking for the best OCBC credit card in Singapore, here at EnjoyCompare we have compiled the OCBC credit card information so you can make an informed comparison. Simple, clear and quick comparison of the best OCBC credit cards in Singapore.
OCBC 365 Credit Card
The OCBC 365 cashback credit card offers rebates across a selection of spending categories including 6% in dining and 3% off groceries across Singapore. With a monthly cap of s$80, you can earn s$960 a year rebate and enjoy the additional rewards from VISA Signature Privileges.
- A credit Card Annual fee is S$192.6, which is waived for 2 years and subsequently waived with an annual spend of only S$10,000.
- Enjoy up to 22.2% on petrol.
- Enjoy up to 6% on dining, 3% on online shopping, groceries and recurring monthly bills.
OCBC Frank Credit Card
The OCBC Frank credit card is a fantastic cashback card that offers 6% rebates (maximum of S$60 per month) on online purchases and NETS FlashPay Auto Top-Ups when you spend at least S$500 a month. Furthermore, cardholders can enjoy up to 5% on entertainment expenses, helping you save on shopping and leisure.
It’s super low annual fee of S$80 is waived for 2 years and subsequently waived for anyone who meets the low spending requirements of S$10,000 per year. Even its design caters to everyone’s whims, with 120 unique card designs ranging from teddy bears to racing cars.
Not forgetting that you can use the NETS FlashPay on the FRANK Credit Card for MRT and bus rides, or movie tickets, quick bites and more.
- A credit card annual fee of just S$80, waived for 2 years and subsequently waived with an annual spend of over S$10,000.
- Enjoy 5% rebate on all entertainment expenses on weekends and 3% on weekdays.
- Enjoy 6% rebate on all eligible online spend, including online shopping, travel bookings and food delivery orders (minimum S$400 of offline spend).
- Enjoy 14% off on petrol at Caltex & Esso stations.
OCBC VISA Plus Credit Card
Enjoy 5% off everything at FairPrice with the OCBC Plus credit card in Singapore daily savings and rewards across a range of Singapore daily expenses. With Enjoy 5% off everything at Unity and 18.3% fuel savings when you spend at Esso.
OCBC Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
The OCBC Titanium has gone through some major rebranding over the years and has been reborn as one of the best air miles credit cards for frequent shoppers. With 4 miles for every S$1 spent on shopping and 0.4 miles per S$1 spent on other purchases. Whatsmore new cardholders enjoy a 2-year fee waiver of S$192.6. Not only that but, you can enjoy the added benefit of 4 miles for every S$1 spent via mobile payments like Apple Pay and Android Pay, which is widely accepted everywhere in Singapore. Furthermore, this card’s annual fee can continually be waived as long as you spend a minimum of S$10,000 annually, making it an excellent miles card for frequent shoppers who want to avoid paying high annual fees.
- A credit card annual fee of S$192.6, with a 2-year annual fee waiver and subsequent years waived with an annual spend of S$10,000.
- Enjoy 4 miles for every S$1 spent on mobile payments (Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay)
- Enjoy 4 miles for every S$1 on shopping (offline, online and overseas)