- First 250 new-to-bank customers enjoy 5% cash rebate on all spend for the first 2 months
- 1% cash rebate on all local spend, no minimum spend and no earn cap
- 1.5% waiver of currency exchange fees on all overseas spend
- 2 complimentary Plaza Premium lounge access per year
- Complimentary travel insurance of up to S$1 million
- Complimentary purchase protection of up to S$10,000
Apply now and enjoy 5% cash rebate on up to a total of S$4,000 spend, including overseas and online transactions, for the first 2 months upon card approval date – Read More
Enjoy 5% cash rebate on all spend
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
Bank of China’s Visa Infinite Card
The Bank of China Visa Infinite Card is a great credit card to have if you love travelling. With the waiver of 1.5% currency exchange fees on all overseas transactions, this card will actually save you money!
Another key feature is that you will receive 1% cash rebate on all local spend. There are no strings attached to the cash rebate as there is no earning cap or minimum spend required.
From 1 June 2017 to 31 July 2017, the first 250 new-to-bank applicants will enjoy 5% cash rebate on up to a total of S$4,000 spend, including overseas and online transactions, for the first 2 months upon card approval date
The Bank of China Visa Infinite Card has been termed “ The World. Anytime, anwhere.”
Besides the waiver of currency exchange fees, it comes with other fabulous travel features such as:
- 2 complimentary access passes per year at participating Plaza Premium Lounge worldwide,
- Travel insurance of up to S$1 million when you charge your air fare to the card
- Dedicated 24-hour lifestyle concierge
Also enjoy 1% cash rebate on all local spend all-year-round. Other benefits include priority medical queue at 65doctor, and dining privileges of up to 50% discount at the likes of Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel. Also, earn interest of up to 3.55% p.a. on your BOC Multi-Currency Savings Account when you spend on your card.
- Card annual fee: $350 p.a. (first year waived)
- Income criteria: S$120k p.a.
- Principal applicant: Age 21 and above
- Supplementary applicants: Age 18 and above
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!