HSBC Advance Credit Card
HSBC Advance Credit Card HSBC
RewardsUp to 3.5% Cash Back
- No minimum spend required
- Enjoy up to 2.5% Cash Back on all purchases
- Additional 1% Cash Back for HSBC Advance banking customers
- 1 year annual fee waiver (Perpetually waived for HSBC Advance banking customers)
- Enjoy flexible monthly payment and no processing fee with HSBC’s Card Balance Conversion Plan
Receive an American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) and up to 5% Cash Back on Online Spends or S$100 cash back – Read More
HSBC Advance Credit Card
Credit Card Review
HSBC Advance Cashback Card
The HSBC Advance Visa Platinum card is a credit card that allows you to earn rewards points as you spend, enabling you to redeem for great deals and shopping vouchers with its accelerated points system.
If you are an HSBC Advance Banking customer you can enjoy a permanent waiver of annual card fees for as long as you hold the card. Key features of the card include earning reward points at an accelerated rate with 10X rewards points and exclusive lifestyle privileges.
Key benefits at a glance:
- Up to 14% instant discounts at all Caltex and Shell stations
- Movie tickets at Golden village will cost from $7 onwards with HSBC Movie Card
- Exclusive low rates of 0.8% p.a. for 6 months on HSBC’s Card Balance Transfer
Overall, the HSBC Advance Visa Platinum is a great card for earning rewards that give you the flexibility to redeem whatever you fancy. With its attractive fringe benefits of a comprehensive travel portal and instant petrol discounts, it makes for a great card for the HSBC Advance customer.
Why we love this card:
Many credit cardholders these days look for cash rebates as a practical “reward” for credit card expenditure. While rewards cards may seem “old-school”, cards that come with acceleration can actually give you more advantages due to its faster earn rate.
While you may not spend $4,000 per month, spreading that spending over a quarter can be easily done, especially if you are are planning to go on a holiday. Here are some useful tips to help you optimise your points-earning with this card:
- Pay all your recurring bills on your card, including insurance premiums, telco and utility bills. These qualify under online transactions; and since you need to pay these on a monthly basis, why not put them on the card?
- Use the card to pay for your movie or concert tickets.
- Shop online with the card. From supplements to grocery shopping, there are many ways to get your physical shopping done online these days. Paying for them online help you earn points faster.
The rewards that cardholders can redeem on the card is pretty interesting. Instead of the usual dining and shopping vouchers, there are some unique rewards you can expect from HSBC. These include exchanging your reward points for $50 cash credit, donating to charities like Community Chest, Children’s Society Donation, exclusive alcohol such as the Yamazaki Distiller’s Reserve Single Malt Whisky, an OSIM uSqueeze Air Massage Boots and even a drone!
The card gives you access to HSBC’s own vacation portal which offers over 100,000 travel options worldwide, including flights, hotels and travel packages. A quick search on the portal brings up a number of great deals, including 50% off room rates at 5* hotels. So even if this isn’t a travel card, there are lots of special privileges granted for those who love to travel. You get attractive discounts on hotel stays, car rentals, travel bookings and overseas dining.
Best HSBC Credit Cards
Are you still not sure which HSBC credit card is right for you? Then why not compare all the best HSBC credit cards, with EnjoyCompare Singapore.
- All applicants must be an existing HSBC Advance account holder.
- For Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed and foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.