- Enjoy 10% rebate at Island Café at TANGS Orchard
- Free weekend parking* at TANGS Orchard with a minimum purchase of S$100 (same day accumulated receipts only)
- Free delivery with a minimum spend of S$200 at TANGS
- Birthday treats for a sweeter shopping experience
Earn 10% rebate all year round and up to 12% rebate on special days at TANGS Orchard, TANGS VivoCity, TANG+Co & STUDIOTANGS
Tangs Citibank Rewards
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
The Tangs Citibank Credit Card offers customers a range of exclusive Tangs offers, however its limited rewards outside of the department store brings down the overall card benefits. So shop around and make sure that the rewards match your current or future spending habits – This review was brought to you by Enjoy Compare
With Citibank TANGS Platinum Visa Card, you never have to shop around for another card that gives you better value and recognition at TANGS. With Exclusive Citi Tangs offers, such as Free weekend parking and Priority queue at fitting rooms at TANGS Orchard and TANGS VivoCity (Terms and conditions apply)
Start charging your everyday purchases to the Citibank TANGS Platinum Visa Card and be rewarded with Bonus Cash rebates! With a range of offers and rewards the Tangs Citibank credit card is perfect for regular Tangs shoppers, with free alterations, free delivery with minimum spend of S$200 at TANGS and much more!
The Tangs Citibank credit card offers the first year annual fee waiver for Basic and 2 Supplementary cards – Supplementary Card annual fee: S$85.60 (inclusive of GST)
- You must be aged 21 years old and above
- Earn a minimum annual income of S$30,000
- For foreigners, minimum annual income to qualify is S$60,000
- For salaried employee: a copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement
- For self-employed: a copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months’ bank statements
Enjoy compare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by enjoy compare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!