HSBC Revolution Credit Card
HSBC Revolution Credit Card HSBC
RewardsFree American Tourister Luggage
- 5X Rewards points for Online, Dining and Entertainment spend
- 1X Rewards points with every $1 charged on all other spend
- Enjoy exclusive promotions with Agoda, Zalora and Golden Village
- First 2 years fee waiver
Receive an American Tourister Caravan 70cm TSA luggage (worth S$260) and up to 5% Cash Back on Online Spends or S$100 cash back – Read More
HSBC Revolution Credit Card
Credit Card Review
HSBC Revolution Card
HSBC’s Revolution credit card is a rewards-based credit card that lets you earn HSBC reward points for every S$1 spent. You get to earn 5X rewards points on online spending, dining and entertainment, with no minimum spending required.
5x Rewards Points:
- 5x Rewards on local dining transactions includes restaurants, cafes and fast food outlets.
- 5x Rewards on online purchases includes airlines, movies, concert tickets, hotels, taxi bookings, food orders, insurance premiums and online shopping. *Excludes brokerages/securities and money payment/transfer websites.
- 5x Rewards on local entertainment transactions includes clubs, pubs, bars and family KTVs. *Excludes entertainment merchants within hotels.
- 1x Rewards on all other purchases, earn 1 Rewards point for every S$1 you spend on all other transactions.
With 5X rewards points for your credit card spending, you can look forward to earning a variety of retail vouchers with just 15,000 points or $3000 worth of spending. Other exclusive promotions with the card include 7% off bookings on agoda.com vacations travel portal, discounts with Zalora and Shopback.
To be eligible for card application, you need to be above 21 years old and earn a minimum annual income of $30,000. or for self-employed and foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required. If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.
So if this card suites your spending habits and you meet the minimum annual income criteria, why not sign up today and enjoy no minimum spend required and no cap on points earned, plus 2 years’ annual fee waiver.
Transact online, party and dine your way to a more rewarding life. With so much to sip, savour, and experience in life, you need a card that lets you live to the fullest, with great deals and even more rewards – 5X HSBC Rewards points, to be precise. Simply charge your dining, entertainment, and online spend to your HSBC’s Revolution credit card and you will receive 5 HSBC Rewards points for every dollar spent.
The HSBC Singapore Revolution credit card comes with an annual fee of S$150 and free supplementary credit cards. However, HSBC have given a free 2 year fee waiver. So enjoy the Singapore credit card benefits today.
All HSBC Credit Cards are included in a unique HSBC rewards program. This program is in addition to the card specific rewards and offer customers the advantage of up-to-date exclusive Singapore rewards. The program allows you to redeem points across a range of categories including shopping, home & leisure and much more.
Best HSBC Credit Cards
Are you still not sure which HSBC credit card is right for you? Then why not compare all the best HSBC credit cards, with EnjoyCompare Singapore.
- Main card applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- For Singaporeans or Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed or foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.
EnjoyCompare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.