- Earn miles faster with up to 2.25 AirMiles for every S$1 spent
- Complimentary worldwide travel insurance up to US$2 million
- Complimentary limousine transfer & expedited immigration clearance
- Complimentary green fees all year round at Serapong course at Sentosa Golf Club
- Enjoy unlimited access to over 700 VIP airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass™ Membership for cardholders and supplementary cardholder(s)
Apply today and receive a welcome gift of 35,000 air miles at over 30 airlines.
Exclusive Travel Benefits
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
HSBC Infinite Card
If you are a real frequent traveller, enjoying personal trips and travelling for business, then the HSBC Visa Infinite card is perfect for you. HSBC Infinite cardholders enjoy one-way luxury limousine transfers to the airport, which takes the pressure and pain out of the airport commute. Furthermore, cardholders enjoy expedited immigration clearance at key airports, which can dramatically cut down your travel time between hotels and meetings, giving you time to enjoy the delights of airport shopping!
*1 complimentary limousine transfer and 1 expedited immigration clearance with every S$2,000 spent on eligible purchases in a month, up to 24 times each in a calendar year.
Airport Lounge & Travel Insurance:
The HSBC Infinite card comes with the expected access to over 700 VIP airport lounges worldwide and complimentary worldwide travel insurance covering over 20 benefits of up to US$2,000,000 when you charge the full travel expense to your HSBC Visa Infinite card.
Complimentary Room Upgrades:
Receive complimentary room upgrades and preferential rates at award-winning hotels and resorts, with instant membership status at the following hotels.
- Hilton Hhonors™ Gold Status
- Preferred Hotels and Resorts
- Starwood Luxury Privileges
- Over 900 hotels worldwide with the world’s most intriguing and prestigious properties with the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection.
Do you like to mix work with pleasure, then tee off on some of the most beautiful and well-manicured courses and enjoy golfers’ insurance coverage at golf courses around the world.
- Complimentary Green Fees: Enjoy a round of golf at Serapong course at Sentosa Golf Club, where HSBC Visa Infinite main cardholders enjoy complimentary green fees* all year round.
- Up to 30% off Green Fees at 30 Participating Golf Clubs: HSBC Visa Infinite cardholders can enjoy up to 30% off green fees at 30 participating clubs in South East Asia.
- Complimentary Golfers’ Insurance: The cost of your kit can soon add up, so have peace of mind when you play golf at any course around the world. Simply charge the fee for the game to your HSBC Visa Infinite card and enjoy coverage of up to S$500,000+ for incidences or mishaps during your golf game.
*Minimum of 1 paying guest per cardholder is required. Privilege is valid on weekdays only. Visa Infinite main cardholders are entitled to a maximum of 10 bookings allowed per week in Sentosa Golf Club
Not forgetting the HSBC Infinite card comes with a superior earn rate of up to 2.25 air miles for every S$1 spent, so you can start turning your business miles into holiday miles!
So if you meet the minimum annual income of S$120,000 and are willing to pay the S$650 (inclusive of GST) annual card fee, then the HSBC Visa Infinite card is certainly a one-of-its-kind that caters to the needs of every jet-setter.
Only with the HSBC Visa Infinite card will you experience a first-class journey of seamless travel, every step of the way. The full range of unlimited complimentary travel services you enjoy include:
- One-way limousine transfer to the airport*
- Expedited immigration clearance at key airports in Asia*
- Priority Pass™ Membership for yourself and your supplementary cardholder(s)
Rest assured that you and your loved ones will be well taken care of with an unparalleled comprehensive worldwide travel insurance programme covering over 20 benefits(annual value worth S$988^. Coverage includes worldwide travel accident insurance coverage of up to US$2 million, emergency travel and medical assistance coverage of up to S$250,000, as well as medical expenses incurred overseas of up to S$100,000. Simply charge the full travel expense to your HSBC Visa Infinite card to enjoy the automatic coverage. With a superior earn rate of up to 2.5 air miles for every S$1 spent, you can jet-set to your ideal getaway faster than ever before.
Relax your senses with complimentary access to ESPA at Resorts World® Sentosa. Experience a holistic approach to fitness and well-being and enjoy thermal therapy in a range of facilities that include Crystal Steam rooms, Rock Saunas, Ice Fountains, Experience Showers and outdoor Vitality Pools. Enjoy up to 50% off when you dine at participating restaurants at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, and 50 leading European restaurants island-wide.
Have peace of mind when you play golf on any course around the world. Simply charge the fee for the game to your HSBC Visa Infinite card to enjoy coverage of up to S$500,000 for incidences or mishaps during your golf game.
Earn 10X HSBC Rewards points at designer boutiques including Max Mara, Y-3, Dsquared2, Tumi and Bang & Olufsen.
Gain access to worldwide deals with the HSBC home&Away programme, which features an extensive array of offers for shopping, dining, leisure, health, and beauty at over 27,000 outlets around the globe.
Best HSBC Credit Cards
Still not sure which HSBC credit card to get? Then why not compare all the best HSBC credit cards here at EnjoyCompare.
- Main card applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- A minimum annual income of S$120,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum fixed deposit of S$30,000 is required to be maintained with us until account closure.
*Minimum S$5,000 quarterly spend requirement applies.
^Based on exclusively tailored benefits for HSBC Visa Infinite cardholders on extended family plan basis.
Terms and conditions apply for all mentioned privileges.
Membership is by invitation only. To express your interest, please complete the “Contact me” form and a Infinite Membership Services Representatives will assist you with your application shortly.
EnjoyCompare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!