- Winner of ‘Best Air Miles Card’ in Her World Nuyou Credit Card Awards 2017.
- Earn 3.2 air miles (8X TREATS Points) with every dollar spent on dining, petrol, taxi fares and hotel bookings at Agoda.com/horizon.
- Earn 2 air miles (5X TREATS Points) with every dollar spent on air tickets, travel packages and foreign currency transactions.
- Complimentary access to selected VIP airport lounges.
Complimentary Samsonite Orfeo Luggage worth S$420 with Maybank Credit Cards and CreditAble
Earn 3.2 air miles (8X TREATS Points)
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
Maybank Horizon VISA Credit Card
With a high reward earning rate, the Maybank Horizon Card is one of the best travel cards and rewards cards in Singapore. Cardholders are rewarded with TREATS points when they spend on their card and these points can be redeemed for a whole host of privileges such as shopping and dining vouchers, cash credits and more, other than KrisFlyer Miles or AsiaMiles.
Cardholders enjoy 8x TREATS points for every dollar spent on qualifying categories, including dining, petrol, taxi fares and hotel booking via agoda.com/horizon. Plus cardholders can earn 5x TREATS points on all travel-related purchases, including Air Tickets Across All Airlines, Travel Packages and Foreign Currency Transactions.
To qualify for TREATS points and to earn 8X and 5X TREATS Points, cardholders must simply spend a minimal S$300 in a calendar month on your Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card.
So its easier than ever to enjoy that holiday or treat using your card rewards.
To be eligible for the Maybank Horizon Card, customers must earn S$50,000 for Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or Malaysian Citizen in employment for at least 1 year and S$60,000 for Foreigner in employment for at least 1 year.
Rewards & Loyalty
Feel rewarded with Maybank’s TREATS Points Rewards Programme. Collect points with qualifying spend and redeem your TREATS Points for shopping and dining vouchers that are accepted at a wide variety of shopping and dining merchants, island-wide.
Whats more you can also take your pick from a wide range of rewards items, from household goods, movie tickets, travel-related items and more. It truly is a rewarding experience with Maybank! Plus redeeming your Maybank TREATS is easy, simply visit the Treats website and redeem today.
Complimentary Travel Insurance
Maybank cardholders can enjoy complimentary travel insurance simply by charging your full travel package to your Maybank Credit Card.
- Travel Accident Insurance
Charge your full travel fares (including the fares of your spouse and dependent children under the age of 23) to your Maybank Credit Card, and be insured under the Master Policy for accidental bodily injury caused by violent external and visible means that may result in Death or Permanent Disablement within 12 calendar months.
- Missed Flight Connections
You will be taken care of should your confirmed onward connecting scheduled flight be missed at the transfer point due to the late arrival of your incoming confirmed connecting scheduled flight and no other alternative onward transportation is made available within 12 hours of the actual arrival time of your incoming flight. You and your insured family members will be reimbursed for up to S$400 for expenses incurred and charged to your Maybank Credit Card on hotel accommodation, meals and refreshments.
- Luggage Delay
If your checked-in luggage is not delivered to you within 12 hours of your arrival at your scheduled destination point, you and your insured family members will be indemnified up to S$400 for expenses incurred and charged to your Maybank Credit Card for emergency purchase of essential clothing and requisites at such scheduled destination.
- Luggage Loss
If your checked-in luggage is not delivered to you within 48 hours of your arrival at your scheduled destination point, it will be assumed to be permanently lost. You and your insured family members may claim up to S$1,000 for purchases of essential requisites and clothing charged to your Maybank Credit Card as a result of such loss, within 96 hours of your arrival at your scheduled destination.
To be eligible for the Maybnk Horizon Signature card, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- At least 21 years of age
- S$50,000 for Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident or S$60,000 for Foreigner in employment for at least 1 year
For Fully Salaried
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back) AND Latest 12 months’ CPF contribution history* OR Latest computerised payslip OR Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment** AND Latest 12 months’ CPF contribution history OR Latest computerised payslip
For Self-Employed / Fully Commissioned
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back) AND Latest 2 years’ Income Tax Notice of Assessment**
For Commission/ Variable Income Earner
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back) AND Latest 12 months’ CPF contribution history* OR Latest 3 months’ computerised payslip OR Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment** AND Latest 12 months’ CPF contribution history OR Latest 3 months’ computerised payslip
Foreigners Required Documents (In addition to income documents indicated above)
- Valid Passport AND
- Employment Pass (with at least 6 months’ validity) AND
- Utilities bill or bank statements with residential address AND
- Company letter stating proof of employment of at least 1 year
Enjoy compare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice. The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only.
It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the supplier’s website.
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!