- Enjoy terrific discounts on purchases of Manchester United Kits & Merchandise at Manchester United online and retail stores.
- Earn extra TREATS Points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match.
- Sign up for a Manchester United Credit Card and receive a limited edition shoebag.
Receive Universal Studios Singapore® tickets and Adventure Cove Waterpark™ tickets worth S$304 with Maybank Credit Cards and CreditAble
limited edition shoebag
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
Maybank Manchester United Card
The Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card is a card designed for you to celebrate with the Champions!
The Maybank card is exclusively designed for Manchester United fans, where you can earn 10x TREATS Points for every S$1 you spent at Manchester United Store. Furthermore, Manchester United fans stand a chance to win a trip for two to watch Manchester United Live for every football season when you spend on the United Direct Online Megastore.
Whats more you will also earn 5x Maybank TREATS Points for every dollar spent when Manchester United wins a Premier league match (a nice little reward for your team’s success). A 20% discount will be given to you when you purchase Manchester United Stadium and Museum Tour tickets at the Old Trafford Football Ground. If you dine in Red Café at Old Trafford, you will get to enjoy discount up to 10%. If you wish to transfer your existing credit card to Maybank, you can now repay your outstanding balances at 0% interest rate for 6 months, with processing fee 1.38% (transfer amount over S$10,000), 1.68% (transfer amount over S$5,000) and 1.88% (transfer amount over S$2,000). If you prefer to have 12 months repayment period, interest rate will be higher, 5.98% per annum.
Additional Credit Card Benefits
- Stand a chance to win a trip for two to watch Manchester United LIVE every football season
- Earn 10 TREATS Points for every dollar spent at Manchester United Store – United Direct Online Megastore
- Earn 5 TREATS Points for every dollar spent when Manchester United wins a Premier League match
- Get 10% discount at the United Direct Online Megastore
- Get 10% discount on food and drinks at the Red Café, at Old Trafford
- 20% discount on Manchester United Stadium and Museum Tour tickets (only upon purchase at the Old Trafford Football Ground)
- Principal Card: S$60 p.a. (2 years’ fee waiver). A subsequent waiver is subject to a minimum spend of $3,600 per annum.
- Supplementary Card: Free
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a minimum annual income ofS$30,000 for Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, or S$45,000 for Malaysian Citizen in employment for at least 1 year and S$60,000 for Foreigner in employment for at least 1 year
For Fully Salaried
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back) AND Last 12 months’ CPF contribution history* OR Latest computerised payslip OR Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment** AND last 12 months’ CPF contribution history OR latest computerised payslip
For Self-Employed / Fully Commissioned
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back) AND Last 2 years’ Income Tax Notice of Assessment**
For Commission/ Variable Income Earner
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back) AND Last 12 months’ CPF contribution history* OR Last 3 months’ computerised payslip OR Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment** AND Latest 12 months’ CPF contribution history OR Latest 3 months’ computerised payslip
Foreigners Required Documents (In addition to income documents indicated above)
- Valid Passport AND
- Employment Pass (with at least 6 months’ validity) AND
- Utility bill or bank statement with residential address AND
- Company letter stating proof of at least 1 year of employment
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!