- 7% cashback on eligible online purchases and 2% cashback on supermarket spend
- 20% off shipment from vPost and exclusive discounts from Singpost
- Enjoy 20% cashback on Uber fares in Singapore and overseas, up to $50 per month
- Up to 10% off bookings at Hotels.com with Promo code ‘SCBSG10
Apply now and receive up to $138 cashback
Up to $138 Cashback
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
Standard Chartered SingPost Visa Platinum
Key benefits at a glance:
- 7% cashback on all online transactions
- 2% cashback on purchases at selected supermarkets in Singapore
- 20% off shipping for new customers of Vpost
- Exclusive discounts at SingPost
The Standard Chartered SingPost Platinum Credit Card may not sound familiar to you, but it’s a great card for those who love to shop online. Given that Singaporeans love shopping and that our mobile penetration rate is one of the highest in the world, what’s better than a credit card that gives you discount just by making your purchases online?
To qualify for the 7% cashback, you can simply make any transaction online but you will need to charge a minimum $600 worth of spending to your card every month to be eligible. Some of these merchants include air tickets, movie tickets, Luxola and even Foodpanda. Monthly rebates are capped at $60. On top of this, you also get to earn 2% cashback with major supermarkets, such as Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice and Giant.
All Standard Chartered credit cardholders also get to enjoy special discount with its partner merchants through The Good Life™ programme. Foodies get to enjoy exclusive 1-for-1 dining deals, 1 dines free for every 3 diners or up to 15% discount with partner dining merchants. Fans of staycations will also love the card for its discounts at prestigious hotels – 10% off best available room rates at The Westin Singapore, W Singapore at Sentosa Cove and The St. Regis Singapore.
If you frequently buy your products from overseas, you’d know that shipping fees can make up a substantial percentage of the total price. The Standard Chartered SingPost Platinum card gives you a 20% off Vpost.
Other than these, you also get exclusive discounts with SingPost for various types of services, such as discounts on SmartPac, Thematic MyStamp collections, Speedpost Priority and Lock + Store Self-storage solutions. All discounts and offers are subject to change and are subject to each individual merchant’s terms and conditions.
What’s more, enjoy cash at 0%* p.a. interest for 6 months at a 1.99% processing fee (EIR from 4.12% p.a.) on the approved loan amount when you transfer funds from your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
*The 0% interest offer is valid for either 6 or 12 months tenor from the date that the Funds Transfer is approved, after which the prevailing interest rate applies.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Age: 21 to 65 years old
Minimum Annual Income
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents: S$30,000
- Foreigners with Employment Passes: S$60,000
Employment Pass Holders
- Foreigners must be holders of P1, P2 or Q type Singapore Employment Passes
- Q Pass holders must have minimum one year validity remaining on their passes
You will need:
- Copy of NRIC /Passport/ Employment Pass (front and back)
- For salaried (any of the following) – Latest 6 months CPF statement, Latest 3 months payslip, Latest Income Tax
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!