- Earn 10X UNI$ per S$5 spent on your preferred category(ies) with no min. Across Beauty & Wellness, Dining, Entertainment, Family, Fashion, Transport and Travel.
- UOB Lady’s LuxePay Plan: 6 or 12-month instalment payment plan with no interest or processing fees
- Complimentary e-commerce protection for your online purchases up to USD200
- Up to 10% SMART$ rebate at over 300 participating merchant outlets
Get up to S$200 cash credit when you apply online for UOB Lady’s Card.
Men Don’t Get It!
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
UOB Lady’s Card is one of few credit cards in Singapore designed specifically for ladies.
This card will definitely appeal to most ladies like you in Singapore, with all the specially curated benefits to ensure you look and feel great inside. You get to enjoy interest-free with no processing fee instalment payment plan on your luxury goods, e-commerce protection for your online purchases and up to 10% SMART$ at over 300 participating merchant outlets. Plus, bundle with One Account, to help you earn bonus interest on your savings to meet your financial needs and goals.
Lady’s Cardmembers also enjoy accelerated rewards points on shopping and taxi rides across your chosen spend categories. When travelling overseas or making online transactions in foreign currencies, you earn 10X UNI$ when you spend at fashion shops. Shopping in Paris, Tokyo or anywhere overseas rarely gets more rewarding than that.
Transport Fare Discount:
UOB Lady’s card come with a 50% off transport fares when you apply online, including 50% off Bus, MRT and Taxi rides. This offer is eligible as a “Cash Rebate” of 50% off all Transport Transactions incurred during Qualifying Period but capped at S$30.00. Cardholders must have a minimum spend of $600 worth of Eligible Transactions.
- For Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents: Female and above 21 years old, and a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required
- For Foreigners: Female and above 21 years old, and a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required
- Principal Credit Card: S$192.60* per annum, with the first year card fee waiver
- Supplementary Credit Card: Free for the first card, with a charge of S$96.30* for subsequent cards
* Inclusive of Singapore’s prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
RequirementFor Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!