- If you have a HSBC account and meet the minimum criteria for the benefits of the Advance account are substantial.
- 0% processing fee and no lock-in after the first year
- Longest loan tenor of up to 7 years and no guarantor or collateral required
- Cash the next day from submission of application
Enjoy preferential rates and rewards with the HSBC Advance personal loan
- Review Text
- Loan Details
- Lender Details
With the HSBC Personal Loan, you can borrow up to four times your monthly salary or up to S$100,000, whichever is lower, for any purpose you wish. Depending on your approved loan amount and loan tenor, you can enjoy rates as low as of 12% p.a. Furthermore, HSBC Premier customers will enjoy 10% p.a. on all loan tenors and HSBC Advance customers will enjoy 11% p.a. on all loan tenors.
- All applicants must be an existing HSBC Advance account holder.
- For Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed and foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.
Enjoy compare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the supplier’s website.
For Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents, the total loan amount for your HSBC’s personal loan will be capped at four times your monthly income as indicated in the income documents, subject to a maximum of S$100,000, or an amount HSBC may in its discretion determine. However, for individuals with an annual income of S$30,000 to under S$120,000, this is subject always to your aggregate maximum credit limit with HSBC for all unsecured facilities, regardless of the number of HSBC Credit Card(s) and/ or Unsecured Loans Facility you hold or apply for, being no more than four times your monthly income.
For foreigners residing in Singapore, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required and your employment pass must be valid at least for a year, and the loan amount will be up to two times your monthly income, or an amount HSBC may in its discretion determine.
+ Loan tenors of six and seven years are only applicable for salaried employees earning an annual income of S$30,000 and above.
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!