Apply today and enjoy EAT. DRINK. PLAY. REPEAT. Read More
- Up to 16% rebate on Dining & Entertainment (local & overseas) on weekends.
- Up to 3% rebate on weekday Dining & Entertainment Online Fashion & Travel.
- Free Grab rides every weekend.
- Up to 10% SMART$ rebate at over 400 participating merchants.
- Up to 3.33% p.a. deposit interest rate on UOB One Account and kickstart your investment journey with the Young Professionals Solution.
- Up to 13% off at Expedia, Agoda and more, Free Travel Insurance Coverage (Up to S$500,000).
Get up to S$80 cash credit when you apply online for UOB YOLO.
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
UOB YOLO Card
Key benefits at a glance:
- Enjoy a fantastic 16% rebate on weekend Dining & Entertainment, locally and overseas!
- 3% rebate on weekday dining & entertainment, online fashion and travel
FREE GRAB RIDES Every weekend!
- Up to 13% off at Expedia, Agoda and more.
- Free Travel Insurance Coverage (Up to S$500,000)
Why we love this card
If you are like most Singaporeans and enjoy any of the following – eating out, socializing, travelling or online shopping – UOB YOLO is the card for you.
When it was launched last year, it immediately attracted our attention for its superior dining and entertainment cashback and perks. The main reason was that UOB YOLO has an edge over its competitors, especially in the dining and entertainment categories.
hile UOB YOLO is one of the best dining and entertainment cards in the market with compelling cash rebate categories, it stood out with its lifestyle benefits.
With over 60 1-for-1 deals at bars and restaurants, indulging in food and drinks with your friends becomes way better when you pay half the price.
If you love catching the latest films in the cinema and have FOMO (fear of missing out) on happening events/ concerts, you’re in luck! This card also gives you additional rebates at cinemas (up to 10% rebate at Cathay Cineplexes, buy 4 tickets for the price of 3 at Golden Village) and access to exciting events.
If you’re a wanderluster just like me, UOB YOLO also offers fantastic online travel deals, with up to 13% off at top travel websites (e.g. Expedia, Scoot, Singapore Airlines etc.) and free travel insurance coverage of up to $500,000.
Grab is another exciting merchant that has recently partnered with UOB YOLO, offering a FREE ride on weekends when you make 1 dining or entertainment transaction during the week (available for the first 200 users every weekend). These offers are regularly refreshed to include new merchants, so it is best to visit the dedicated UOB YOLO website regularly to be in the know of the latest deals or follow them on Instagram @IWANNAYOLO.
UPSIZE with UOB One Account
You can upsize your UOB YOLO to the Young Professionals solution by pairing it with UOB One Account. You can save up to 3.33% p.a. interest rates with UOB One Account and with the combination you get to kickstart your investing by sweeping your rebate and interests into a Unit Trust investment – all while you’re having fun. Which means you automatically invest your rebate and interests with no upfront cash, no sales charge and no hassle. Plus you get S$100 worth of Unit Trust to enjoy.
The UOB YOLO card has suits for your lifestyle and as such UOB have tried to keep things clear, but like everything its important to understand the terms and conditions.
To earn the very attractive cash rebate (8% and 3%), a minimum spends of S$600 per statement month is required. The total rebate is capped at S$60 per month, which is a common condition with most cards in Singapore. What’s more, If the minimum qualifying spends of S$600 is not met, Cardmembers will earn 0.3% rebate on all spend.
Free GRAB Rides:
The free Grab Rides promotions is from 3 April 2017 – 31 December 2017. Grab promo code is valid from 0000 Saturday to 2359 Sunday via Grab app, limited to the first 200 Grab rides per Weekend that spends with a UOB YOLO card via GrabPay. (valid for all rides except for GrabHitch and GrabShuttle). What’s more, cardmember will also need to make at least 1 Dining card transaction or entertainment card transaction on a weekday (Monday – Friday) with a UOB YOLO card to be eligible for the Award in the weekend within that same week (this bit is critical!). The Award is capped at S$10.00, valid for one (1) redemption/utilization per Qualified Cardmember per Weekend. Payment for the Ride has to spends with a UOB YOLO card via GrabPay only.
UOB Travel Insurance:
To enjoy the benefits of complimentary travel insurance, cardmembers must charge an entire fare of the public conveyance in advance of the scheduled departure time to the UOB YOLO to enjoy free travel insurance of up to S$500,000.
- Singapore Citizen/PR: Min. annual income S$30K OR Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10,000
- Foreigners: Min. annual income S$40K OR Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10,000
- Applicants must be aged: ≥ 21 years old
Annual Fee Principal:
- S$192.60 (First 1 year card fee waiver)
- 1st Supplementary FREE, 2nd Supplementary – S$96.30