- Enjoy up to 50% off your food bill at over 50 restaurants.
- Receive 15,000 Membership Rewards® points when you successfully refer a friend.
- Enjoy a complimentary drink with purchase of at least one item from the merchant’s menu at over a dozen fashionable bars in Singapore.
Receive 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards points upon spending S$6,000 in the first 3 months.
A life as rewarding as it is vibrant
- Credit Card Review
- Detailed Description
Credit Card Review
American Express Platinum Card
The American Express Platinum Card is one of the most popular cards in Singapore, with excellent, dining, travel and frequent flyer rewards. If you enjoy fine dining, then the American Express Platinum Card is perfect for your lifestyle, so satisfy the chef in you with fantastic savings and dining privileges with your American Express Platinum Credit Card.
The Love Dining @ Restaurants offers up to 50% on food orders at several Singapore restaurants. Love Dining @ Hotels has some great offers at the many gorgeous Singapore ’s hotels. What’s more, new cardholders enjoy complimentary The Far Card Classic Membership* (worth $425 nett) with up to 50% savings on your total food bill at:
- Fairmont Singapore
- Swissôtel The Stamford Singapore
- Swissôtel Merchant Court
So if you’re looking for a location for your next business lunch, or a family get together, this huge saving could make a big difference to your monthly spending. Not forgetting the American Express Platinum Card come with some amazing golf perks. These include complimentary green fees* and access to about 40 clubs in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines.
Points that do not expire
Have you been in the situation where you managed to build up a handsome amount of points, only to find that they have started to expire? This process feels like your running up sand, however, the American Express Platinum Card points do not expire*, so you can redeem them straightaway or save them up for future use.
Convert your points to miles
Don’t be fooled into thinking that the rewards points with the American Express Platinum card are worthless, in fact, new cardholders enjoy a permanent waiver of the miles transfer fee (worth S$40) with the American Express Platinum Credit Card. Thus you can redeem your points for Frequent Flyer Miles from Airline Partners like Asia Miles, British Airways Executive Club, Emirates Skywards, Singapore KrisFlyer and more.
American Express Selects®
The American Express Selects® program offers a wide range of exclusive promotions and discounts for all American Express Cardholders. With an extensive list of offers from around the globe in travel, dining, shopping, and entertainment, you are well covered.
- Shopping Promotions & Offers – With over 77 shopping offers in Singapore alone, American Express cardholders can enjoy fantastic discounts at a huge range of shops. Including 1-for-1 Foot Reflexology at S$85.60 nett and 10% savings on regular-priced items at Mulberry.
- Travel Promotions & Offers – With over 11 travel offers you can enjoy 20% savings on Best Flexible Rates at Orchard Parade Hotel Singapore
- Dining Promotions & offers – With over 49 Dining Offers you can enjoy 10% savings on à la carte food items at Sixty40 and 15% savings on total bill at the Main Bar, Dining Room and Apothecary Bar at Oxwell & Co.
We all like a bit of tender, love and care (TLC) every once and a while, so why not indulge with the American Express Platinum Wellness promotion. With cardholders enjoying up to 40% off a la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Plus an exclusive treatment package at Auriga Spa, which includes complimentary parking, access to the gym and spa facilities on the day of the spa treatment for S$220++.
American Express Chillax
With discounts at over 15 hand-picked bars and clubs in Singapore, you get to enjoy the location and services without the hit to your wallet.
Enjoy the following offers at The Mad Men Attic Bar when you pay with an eligible American Express Card:
- Complimentary Pure Blonde Bottled Beer with any purchase
- 1-for-1 Nikka Black Special Whisky Glass
- Nikka Black Special Whisky Bottle at S$178 (U.P S$218)
or why not enjoy a complimentary welcome cocktail at Smoke & Mirrors with any purchase at Smoke & Mirrors when you pay with an eligible American Express Card.
Minimum Monthly Repayment
The minimum payment amount due on a statement of account is 3% of the outstanding balance plus the total sum of any overdue minimum payment and late payment charges, and any amount exceeding your credit limit, or S$50, whichever is greater.
- Offer is valid from now to 31 December 2020, for dine-in only.
- For the complimentary drink offers, purchase of at least one (1) item from the merchant’s menu is required in order to enjoy the complimentary drink.
- Offer is available when Card is presented at the time of order, and payment must be made with an American Express Platinum Credit Card.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Merchant’s Terms and Conditions apply. For more information, please visit amex.co/chillax.
Earn a total of 2 Membership Rewards points for every S$1.60 spent.
- Points will be awarded for every S$1.60 spent as long as your Card Account remains valid and enrolled in the Membership Rewards programme and provided it remains in good standing and is not cancelled for any reason.
Earn 2 Membership Rewards points and receive 8 additional Membership Rewards points for every S$1.60 spent at our Platinum EXTRA Partners in Singapore.
Points will be awarded for every S$1.60 spent as long as your Card Account remains valid and enrolled in the Membership Rewards programme, and provided it remains in good standing and is not cancelled for any reason.
Best American Express Credit Cards
Still not sure which American Express credit card to get? Then why not compare all the best American Express credit cards here at EnjoyCompare.
- You’re over 21 years old. Supplementary Card applicant should be over 18 years
- For Singapore Citizens and Residents, you have earnings, an income of over S$50,000 p.a
- For Expatriates, you have earnings, a minimum income of over S$60,000 p.a.
EnjoyCompare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by enjoycompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!