Citi Cash Back Card
Citi Cash Back Card Citibank
Rewards8% cash back on dining daily
- Dining – 8% cash back at restaurants, cafes, and bars worldwide.
- Groceries – 8% cash back at supermarkets and groceries worldwide. Honestbee and RedMart delivery included.
- Grab rides – 8% cash back on Grab rides (till 6 April 2018).
- Petrol – Up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell, and 8% cash back at other petrol stations worldwide.
- Foodpanda – 20% cash back on Foodpanda orders (till 30 April 2018).
- All Other Retail Spend – 0.25% cash back, no cap.
Apply now to get S$120 cash back and enjoy 8% cash back on Dining, Grab rides, Groceries and Petrol, worldwide – Read More
Citi Cash Back Card
Credit Card Review
Citi Cash Back Card
For those who are looking for savings on your daily spend, the Citi Cash Back Card is touted as one of the best in the market. The card earns you savings from dining, grocery and petrol. The card works best for those who have a high monthly spending, especially if you spend a substantial amount on grocery and fuel.
Enjoy 8% cash back on Dining, Grab rides, Groceries and Petrol daily, worldwide and receive cash back of 0.25% on all other retail purchases.
Drivers love the Citi Cash Card because it offers one of the highest rebates among credit cards with up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell and 8% cash back at other petrol stations worldwide. Plus you can simply link EZ-Pay to your Citi Credit Card and breeze through Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantries islandwide.
Plus! You can now enjoy privileges as a car owner, with 20% off Car Insurance Premiums with AXA SmartDrive.
Benefits for the Travel Bug
Another benefit for those who love to travel is the complimentary travel Insurance which comes with the Citi Cash Back Card. By charging your travel tickets to your card, you get to activate your complimentary insurance prior to your travel and get to be insured up to $1 million for accidental death and up to $100,000 on an emergency medical evacuation. No more last minute search for travel insurance!
The Citi Cash Back Credit Card is EnjoyCompare’s top pick as it provides an extensive range of exclusive benefits.
Benefits Beyond Driving, Save on your Daily Spend
For those who are looking for savings on your daily spend the Citi Cash Back Card is touted as one of the best in the market. There is a minimum spend of S$888 per statement month required. If you do spend a substantial amount on dining, groceries, or fuel, this will be the best cash back credit card for you.
Let us illustrate your potential savings in an example below. You spend S$900 a month:
With a ‘discount’ of 8% on your monthly spend, we think the card is great for helping you save more as you spend on monthly recurring spending on necessities – whether it’s dining, groceries, or petrol. Plus, on any other spend, you will enjoy 0.25% cash back with no cap.
Receive exclusive dining privileges, special discounts and offers on airfares, hotels, beauty & spa, plus much more with your Citi Cash Back Card.
Get your complimentary travel insurance coverage when you book any travel ticket using your Citi Cash Back Card.
Terms and Conditions apply, visit www.citibank.com.
Best Citi Credit Cards
Still not sure which Citi credit card to get? Then why not compare all the best Citi credit cards here at EnjoyCompare
- You must be aged 21 years old and above
- Earn a minimum annual income of S$30,000
- For foreigners, minimum annual income to qualify is S$42,000
- For salaried employee: a copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement
- For self-employed: A copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months’ bank statements
EnjoyCompare is an independent information provider. It is not a bank or financial services provider, and cannot give direct financial advice.
The content of the comparison website provided by EnjoyCompare is provided “as is” for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice nor does any part of the content constitute an open offer capable of forming the basis of a contract. It is up to the user to ensure information is accurate at the point of submitting an application on the suppliers website.