- Currencyfair has been in operation for over 9 years.
- Rated 9.3 out of 10 based on +3,398 reviews on TrustPilot.
- CurrencyFair is fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Get Currencyfair exchange rates sent directly to your email and never miss out on great savings again!
Get 3 Months Unlimited FREE Money Transfers from Singapore.
- Review Text
- Transfer Details
- Provider Details
Money Transfer Review
Terms and conditions of the promotion
- To qualify for the promotion, you must be a new customer.
- To qualify for the promotion, you must be a Singaporean resident.
- The qualifying customer must sign up to a CurrencyFair account between 17 June 2019 and end of day 17 September 2019, 23:59hrs.
- 3 months of unlimited free transfers will be applied to the account on the date of registration. These will be available to use as soon as the account has been verified and activated.
- 3 months from registration date the free transfers will automatically expire.
- CurrencyFair reserves the right to amend this promotion at any time.
- This offer is subject to our normal, general terms and conditions.
Currencyfair was Established: 2010.
International Clients: Only from UK, EU and Australia.
Currencies Offered: 15.
Minimum Transfer: None
Trading via: Online Platform, Telephone, Face to Face.
Offices In: UK, Australia, Ireland.
Regulation: The Central Bank of Ireland, The Australian Securities and Investment Commission
Fees: €3 Plus Withdrawal Fees
Client Reviews: Over +3,398 mainly on TrustPilot.
Client Rating: 9.5 / 10
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!