- Enjoy an unlimited number of children insured when you opt for your Family cover.
- Don’t worry if you cancel, postpone or shorten your trip due, INCOME has you covered.
- Enjoy treatment by a Chinese medicine practitioner or a chiropractor if you unexpectedly suffer an injury or sickness during your trip.
- Enjoy coverage for the loss, theft and damage to your belongings.
Enjoy 40% Off and a Hello Kitty bag worth $60 (1st 200/day, min $50/policy). Exclude Enhanced PreX.
- Review Text
- Insurance Details
- Provider Details
Travel Insurance Review
Travel Insurance Income is one of the largest insurance providers in Singapore, offering affordable and accessible insurance policies for you and your family. The INCOME travel insurance product is both comprehensive and extensive, with exceptional family cover and Loss of baggage, money and personal items.
NTUC INCOME Family Insurance Cover
With INCOME, policyholders can enjoy cover for the whole family with an unlimited number of children insured when you opt for your Family cover. What’s more, you are covered for travel delays as long as the delays are not caused by you (natural disasters included).
INCOME travel insurance offers cover for you if you cancel, postpone or shorten your trip due to causes specified in the policy. What’s more, INCOME cover your medical expenses including treatment by a Chinese medicine practitioner or a chiropractor if you unexpectedly suffer an injury or sickness during your trip.
NTUC Travel Insurance Income packages:
Classic Insurance Plan
The classic package offered by NTUC Travel Insurance is their standard package which delivers a good standard of cover, inducing but not limited to the following
- Cancelling your trip – up to $5,000 for Single and $15,00 for family cover
- Postponing your trip – up to $500 for Single and $1,500 for family cover
- Loss/damage to personal belongings –up to $3,000 for Single and $7,500 for family cover
- Personal Accident – up to $150,000 for Single and $600,000 for family cover
- Medical Expenses Overseas – up to $250,000 for Single and $1 Million for family cover
Deluxe Insurance Plan
The Deluxe package offered by NTUC Travel Insurance is their 2nd best package, priced higher than the Classic plan, it offers slightly higher protection and added rebate across a wide range of emergencies.
- Cancelling your trip – $10,000
- Loss/damage to personal belongings – $5,000
- Personal Accident – $200,000
- Medical Expenses Overseas – $500,000
Preferred Insurance Plan
If you want to be covered for every emergency, with high payout and level of cover, then the NTUC preferred travel insurance plan is the best money can buy.
- Cancelling your trip – $15,000
- Loss/damage to personal belongings – $8,000
- Personal Accident – $500,000
- Medical Expenses Overseas – $1 Million
Enhance your coverage with 3 different types of Enhanced PreX plans:
- Enhanced PreX Basic plan: You can get basic coverage for any medical treatments taken for pre-existing conditions while you are overseas.
- Enhanced PreX Superior plan: Get increased coverage
- Enhanced PreX Prestige plan: Coverage extends to trip modifications.
How to apply for NTUC Income Travel Insurance?
- Online: You can apply for NTUC Income travel insurance online via the NTUC website or via comparison and insurance website, such as EnjoyCompare.
- NTUC Income Branch: You can visit the nearest NTUC Income branch to purchase travel insurance.
- Mobile app: Travel insurance can be bought through NTUC Income mobile app, available on Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- Hotline: For travel insurance related sales questions, you can call 6788 1222
- Income Adviser: NTUC work with a range of advisers, so feel free to speak with your local Income adviser, or use their online matching tool to find an adviser who’s right for you.
- Be living or working in Singapore
- Be holding a valid Singapore identification document (NRIC, employment pass, work permit, long-term visit pass or student pass)
- Be starting and ending your trip in Singapore
- Have fully paid for your policy before leaving Singapore
Travel Insurance NTUC (Income) was Founded in 1970 to provide affordable insurance for workers in Singapore, their mission has been to maximise value for customers above profits for shareholders. The extensive network of financial planners and partners provide insurance products and services to protect, savings and investment across all segments of society.
With over $32.9 billion in assets under management, INCOME serves over two million customers with 3.7 million policies, as the top composite insurer in Singapore, and one of the largest general insurers and health insurance providers.
As a committed insurer to making insurance simple and easy to understand for everyone. All NTUC Income policies are worded in plain English and endorsed with Crystal Mark, an international seal of approval for the clarity of a document. NTUC Income (Income) is the first insurance company in Asia to undertake a major Crystal Mark initiative.
Best Travel Insurance Singapore
Still not sure which travel insurance provider to choose? Then why not compare the best travel insurance policies here at EnjoyCompare.
EnjoyCompare Rating 4 out of 5 Based on 1,102 reviews
Join us and start getting money saving tips!
We won’t share your email data with anyone and you’ll have complete control to unsubscribe if you get bored. So don’t delay, sign-up today!